Did you like how we did? Rate your experience!



46 votes

How can I get a copy of my EIN confirmation letter online?

f you have lost your EIN Verification Letter from the Department of Treasury, you can request a new one. To do so, call the IRS Business & Specialty Tax Line toll free at 1-800-829-4933 between the hours of 7am and 7pm in your local time zone. Request a 147c letter when you speak with an agent on the phone.

More Questions about Ein Confirmation Letter

Loading, please wait...