Did you like how we did? Rate your experience!



46 votes

If I lost my EIN confirmation letter, what can I do to make the IRS?

Call them at 8008294933. Request the number over the phone. You will need to prove you are the authorized person to receive the number by providing identifying information.

More Questions about Ein Confirmation Letter

Loading, please wait...